Genshin Impact for its soothing sceneries and Inazuma just happens to be one of those which keeps driving players to scout ways on how they can get there quickly. In this guide, we’ll walk through how you can get to Inazuma region in Genshin Impact.
How to Get to Inazuma Region in Genshin Impact
- First, get to Adventure Rank 30 (or above) and complete the quest: Archon Quest Chapter II: Act I – The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia.
- This can be done by first unlocking the Archon Quest Autumn Winds, Scarlet Leaves.
- After completing it, meet Katheryne in Liyue. She will help you initiate Chapter II: Act I – The Immovable God and the Eternal Euthymia. This will lead you on a quest to the Ritou Port in Inazuma using Beidou’s ship.
If you’ve not yet reached Adventure Rank 30, there’s no need to grind. Reaching the rank takes time but as you go about completing your quests and missions, you’ll level up eventually. Until then, simply try to intricately scrutinize every way you can extract XP. Here’s what you need to do to get to Inazuma once you reach Adventure Rank 30.
Inazuma Quest Genshin Impact – Exploring Inazuma
An Archon Quest – The Immovable God and The Eternal Euthymia is what awaits you at Inazuma. Before you can accomplish this, however, you’ll need to meet Kaedehara Kazuha who sets you on the Autumn Winds, Scarlet Leaves route that ultimately gets you to Inazuma. Once you’ve accomplished this, you’ll arrive at Ritou. Now while Inazuma is absolutely breathtaking, there’s a little more you need to do before you get exploring. Here’s how you can go about it.
- You’ll meet Thoma in Inazuma who will help you out early on.
- She does this by talking down the registration prices which comes down to substantially less Mora compared to what you’d otherwise be asked to pay.
- There are a few things that come up which need you to engage in NPC side quests that are part of the storyline in Inazuma.
- Items, characters, and lore about the map are what you can expect here.
- You’ll navigate through a few more scenarios until you hop into one called “Chisato’s Letter”
- On completing this, you’ll receive the travel permit to freely travel and enter or exit Ritou at will.
The Map of Inazuma in Genshin Impact is something straight out of a Japanese Fairytale interspersed with the events of evils and other Japanese-inspired enemies.
We hope this guide was of assistance to you. We often post Genshin Impact Guides to help you progress in-game. To help you level up, here’s a guide featuring the strongest swords and bows in Genshin Impact.