Slime Rancher 2 is a successor to its earlier installment Slime Rancher that revives all the fun again. The sequel comes with cool new additions including new Slimes, Food, and a new location to explore. Starlight Strand is a new location in Slime Rancher 2 that is home to many resources and Slimes. Like Ember Valley, Starlight Strand also needs to be unlocked before it gets free to explore. Journey to the Starlight Strand need you to defeat a Gordo in the game. Check out this guide to know how to reach the Starlight Strand in Slime Rancher 2.
How to Reach Starlight Strand in Slime Rancher 2?
Here’s how to reach Starlight Strand by unlocking it in the game:
- Head over to the southwestern part of the Rainbow Fields as marked in the image above.
- Upon reaching, you will find a giant Cotton Gordo blocking your way.
- The Cotton Gordo needs to be fed with Vegetables so that he gets burst to clear the path.
- You require 30x of any Vegetable in order to defeat the Gordo. However, 15x Water Lettuce will do the work as it is Cotton Gordo’s favorite food.
- Thereafter, feed it using the Vacpack until he burst into many Cotton Slimes clearing the way inside the tunnel.
- Now, go through that tunnel which has a button that needs to be triggered.
- After that, you will notice a dotted line on the map that leads towards the Starlight Strand in the South.
- Head over in that direction and you will find a teleporter. Later, use it to reach the Starlight Strand in Slime Rancher 2.
Starlight Strand is home to Slimes like Pink Slime, Cotton Slime, Rock Slime, Phosphor Slime, Ringtail Slime, etc. Also, you can find Slime Science resources like Moondew Nectar and Radiant Ore in this region.
That’s how you will reach the Starlight Strand in Slime Rancher 2. If you found this guide helpful, then make sure to check out our other guide on Rainbow Fields Map Data Node locations.