Slime Rancher fans have been enjoying the sequel to the game quite a lot. Since its release, players have lined up to get a look at Rainbow Island and all the slimes it holds. As you breed, feed, and raise slimes once you bring them back from the island, multiple resources will be required. Since you aim to collect Plorts and make money, keeping these resources in mind will be very useful. While you can find many slimes and resources on Rainbow Island, players are excited about what the other island, Ember Valley holds. In this guide, we will show you how to unlock this region to explore it. So let’s check out this guide and see how to unlock Ember Valley in Slime Rancher 2.
How to Unlock Ember Valley in Slime Rancher 2
Ember Valley holds a lot of slimes and resources that will be helpful as you progress further. Thus this region is a must one to be unlocked and the journey you will have to face won’t be quite that difficult. Here’s how to Unlock Ember Valley in Slime Rancher 2:
- From the Conservatory, head on north and bit towards the west till you reach the Pink Gordos slime.
- You will have to defeat them which can be done by feeding them 30 pieces of fruits, vegetables, or meat. This is the most important part of this journey to unlock the Ember Valley in Slime Rancher 2.
- Upon defeat, the Gordos will leave behind a Geyser for you to get a boost onto the hill above.
- While you move further ahead on the hill, you will come across a button. Once you press it, you will notice a portal on the slope opposite you.
- Once you enter the portal, you will reach the Ember Valley after a brief loading screen.
That’s all there is on how to unlock Ember Valley in Slime Rancher 2. While you are here, make sure you check out our guides on Slime Rancher 2 for more content with Gamer Tweak.