Rock slimes are one of the many different slimes in Slime Rancher 2 that the players are trying to find. You can identify them by their blue color and the rocks sticking out of their head. But while identifying them might be easy, finding them is not so much. So in this guide let us take a look at the location where you can find Rock slimes in Slime rancher 2 & how to unlock the Ember Valley.
Where to Find Rock Slimes in Slime Rancher 2
You can find the Rock Slimes in this game in the Ember Valley area.
- Unlock and go to the Ember Valley.
- Explore the area and look for caves.
- Caves are where you can find Rock Slimes in abundance.
How to Unlock the Ember Valley
Here is how you can unlock it:
- Go to the northwest side of Rainbow Fields. This is also the area where you start the game.
- Here, look for a Pink Gordo slime. You can identify it by its massive size. This slime is fixated on one location and cannot be moved as such.
- Thus in order to get rid of it, you will have to keep feeding it until it explodes.
- So find some fruits or slimes and feed them to the Pink Gordo. You don’t have to worry about the food items that it cannot eat, as you can feed most things to the Pink Gordo.
- Once it explodes step in its place, and wait for the geyser to burst.
- When it does it will lift you up.
- After landing, go left and look for a device to interact with. Once you find it use it.
- This will bring down a wall revealing a platform.
- Use this platform to enter the Ember Valley.
That covers this guide on the location where you can find Rock Slimes in Slime Rancher 2 and how to unlock the Ember Valley. Since you are interested in this game be sure to check out our other guides on how to unlock tank guard, and how to get radiant ore in this game. And for more help on other such games check out Gamer Tweak.