Tank Guard is one of the many upgrades in Slime Rancher 2 that the players are looking to unlock. But the problem with this upgrade is it isn’t exactly a direct upgrade rather you have to obtain an item known as Tank Liner for it first. And getting it can be frustrating if you don’t know where to look at. So in this guide let us check how to unlock the Tank Guard in Slime Rancher 2 and the location where you can find the Tank Liner.
How to Unlock Tank Guard in Slime Rancher 2
As mentioned previously, You need to get yourself the Tank Liner in order to unlock the Tank Guard.
- Find and retrieve the Tank Liner in the cave blocked by the Phosphor Gordo slime.
- Take the Tank Liner to the Fabricator.
- Use it and you will unlock the Tank Guard.
Once you have it unlocked, find all the resources needed to craft a Tank Guard, then use them to craft it. Here is how you can get the Tank Liner.
Tank Liner Location in Slime Rancher 2
- Go to the center area on Rainbow Island.
- Look for the cave that has the Phosphor Gordo Slime blocking the entrance.
- Now, feed fruits to the Phosphor Gordo slime to make it burst. You can find some fruits outside the cave, so it doesn’t really matter whether you bring them with you or not.
- After the Phosphor Gordo Slime bursts, continue inside the cave.
- Look for a Tabby Slime statue.
- Shoot a Tabby Plort at the statue to open and access the door beside it. In order to get Tabby Plort, you have to feed meat to a Tabby slime.
- Go past the door and look for a supply crate.
- Open it and you will get the Tank Liner.
That covers this guide on how to unlock the Tank Guard in Slime Rancher 2 and the location of the Tank Liner. If you found this guide useful and are looking for help on other similar games then be sure to check out Gamer Tweak.