God of War Ragnarok is finally here and features a plethora of abilities as well as moves for Kratos. If you have played the previous installments, you might have kicked off several messengers and foes with the Spartan Kick. This legendary is a recurring signature move of Kratos, the Ghost of Sparta. But it is not explained much on how to perform this kick in GoW Ragnarok. Not to worry, check out our guide on how to do a Spartan Kick in God of War Ragnarok.
How to Spartan Kick in God of War Ragnarok
Before you perform a Spartan Kick, you have to equip no weapons. Here’s how to perform Spartan Kick in GoW Ragnarok:
- Once empty-handed, hit the R2 button on your controller to do a Spartan Kick.
- You can press down the D-Pad once or twice to discard all your weapons.
- If you have equipped the Leviathan Axe, you can also throw it elsewhere. And not recall or summon the Axe to have no weapons equipped.
You have to perform several Spartan Kicks to complete the Labours in GoW Ragnarok. There are three skill Labours Tiers for Spartan Kick that you can complete. Once you complete them, you will get an XP reward.
So, here are all the Spartan Kick Labours you can complete in God of War Ragnarok:
- Bronze: Perform 45 Spartan Kicks to get a reward of 250 Kratos XP.
- Silver: Perform 60 Spartan Kicks to get a reward of 400 Kratos XP.
- Gold: Perform 75 Spartan Kicks to get a reward of 650 Kratos XP.
To find these Labours, head over to the Labours section and scroll down to the Ratatasks: Arrogant section. You can find the above Labours by hitting For Sparta option on the left pane. You can perform this kick on several enemies to receive its XP rewards and complete the Labours in no time. You can also check out our guide on what are Skill Labours in GoW Ragnarok.
That’s everything covered about how to do Spartan Kick in God of War Ragnarok. If you liked this guide, check out more guides on how to use the Runic Attacks, how to break Yellow Crystals and Cracks, how to destroy the Green Metal, and more God of War Ragnarok Guides on our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.