Dripleaves are part of the many new additions that have arrived with the 1.17 Caves and Cliffs update in Minecraft. They come in two variants, namely small and big dripleaf and they can be found in lush caves all around the game. In today’s article, we will discuss what a small dripleaf is and how you can place it in Minecraft.
What is a Small Dripleaf ?
In Minecraft, small dripleaves offer nothing much apart from the ability to spawn big dripleaves. Players can use big dripleaves for platforming. Also, small dripleaves need to be grown by players by using bone meal as they do not grow naturally. Thus, the only real purpose of small dripleaves is the production of big dripleaves. Small dripleaves can also only be mined with shears.
How to Place a Small Dripleaf?
Check out the instructions below to find how you can place a small dripleaf in Minecraft.
- To place small dripleaves in Minecraft, you first need to mine them. As mentioned earlier, small dripleaves can only be mined with shears.
- Using any other tools will destroy the block that the small dripleaf is attached to.
- As far as the small dripleaf is placed underwater, they can be placed in blocks of clay and moss along with dirt, grass, podzol, and farmland blocks.
- Once your small dripleaves have been placed on any one of the blocks mentioned above underwater, you can use bone meal to grow the small dripleaves into big dripleaves.
- However, you can also choose to keep both small as well as big dripleaves by only using bonemeal on certain small dripleaves as the smaller dripleaves do not grow naturally.
And there you have it. Here’s everything you need to know about placing a small dripleaf in Minecraft. Small dripleaf can be really helpful in making big dripleaf, which can then be used for platforming.
Now that you’ve learned all there is to know about small dripleaves, check out this guide on how to get and farm amethyst shards in caves and cliffs update.