Silver Coins of Geometry Dash is one of many collectibles of the game. You need this verified user coin for making achievements, unlocking icons, and the Vault. The game’s level editor offers three types of coins: Blue, Bronze, and Silver. When you submit a level with User Coins, it starts as Bronze. And when it is verified, the color changes to Silver. Now, you need to be alert, while playing levels, as Bronze Coins are not counted in coin total. You can differentiate between Silver Coin levels and Bronze Coin levels by seeing the color of the Coins under difficulty emoji.
Best Levels to Collect Silver Coins in Geometry Dash
There are many online levels, so searching for Easy and Normal levels with Silver User Coins can be difficult. That is why, you should play these listed levels and get the coins with ease.
- Fika by Hermargd (Easy)
- Broom Journey by Saabs (Easy)
- Lisa by Klafterno (Easy)
- Future Life by Hermargd (Easy)
- Wishless by Pawlogates (Easy)
- Relaxing Paradise by Chuchitodomin (Easy)
- Lonely by Danolex (Easy)
- Retray by Dimavikulov26 (Easy)
- Minimalism by Meeloz (Normal)
- Empty Walls by Osiris GD (Normal)
- Dreams by Abdula (Normal)
- Quiaet by Neutronic (Easy)
- Shakey Boss Fight by Flusester (Easy)
- Candescent by Castrix (Easy)
- Smooth by Xyle (Easy)
- Less Than Three by Danzmen (Easy)
- Negativo by Zerchdash (Easy)
If you have completed this list and want to collect more Silver Coins in Geometry Dash, then you should use Quick Search and Filters. To do that, go to the online level search screen and choose Most Liked or Most Downloaded. It will have many levels that offer coins. And if you want to search for only Easy and Normal levels, select Easy and Normal from the Filters section of the same screen.
With this, you can now get the bulk of Silver Coins in Geometry Dash. The game offers various levels, difficulty, and hidden secrets, so if you want to learn more about it, check out this Geometry Dash guide list. You can start by unlocking Chamber of Time and then get all GD Icons.