Deciding whether to join the Shadows faction or the Immortals faction in Diablo Immortal can be a bit of a pain. Both of these factions have their own perks and you need to work hard to get into them. But are these factions really worth the trouble of putting in your time and effort? Keep reading this guide to learn about Shadows Vs Immortals in Diablo Immortal and which faction you should join.
Shadows Vs Immortals in Diablo Immortal
These are the different perks you get and activities that you can do in each faction. Doing these activities will give the players rewards.
- Shadows Faction
- You get a 4% increase in your damage and defense.
- Assembly: You can join a dark house and get some rewards.
- Recruiting: Get the Akeba Signet and recruit a player in the Shadows clan.
- Contracts: A type of quest.
- Path of Blood: A Solo only quest.
- Raid the Vault: Raid the vault of the Immortals clan.
- Battleground: A PvP mode where Shadows, Immortals, and even Adventurers can fight each other.
- Rite of Exile: The event that allows you to become and join the Immortals clan.
- Immortals Faction
- Unlike Shadows clan you don’t get perks but rather rewards based on your contribution to the clan.
- Gain Dominance: The more contributions you make the more you level up and gain dominance.
- Daily Goals: Battle threats and other activities that you can do as an Immortal.
- Defend the Vault: This event will be available when some Shadows try to Raid the Vault.
- Kion’s Ordeal: A type of Raid.
- Battleground: As explained previously, lets the players battle irrespective of their clans.
- Rite of Exile: The Shadows will challenge the immortals in an attempt to overthrow them.
Which Faction to Join?
The Faction that you should join comes down to how you want to experience the game.
- Adventurers: You should remain a part of the Adventurers if you like to play more casually and stay away from the whole Shadows VS Immortals conflict that happens weekly.
- Shadows: Join the Shadows if you like to get buffs for your character stats and like the thrill of dethroning the immortals and becoming the best.
- Immortals: Immortals is the clan for you to show that you are one of the most powerful players in the game. Defend your reign while also regularly claiming the rewards it gives you for your contributions to the clan.
That sums up these differences for Shadows Vs Immortals in Diablo Immortal & which is better for you to join. If you want to learn more about this game then these are some guides that can help you out on all attributes & effects meanings, how to get and use hilts, and what to do with duplicate legendary items.