In Diablo Immortal you can get Hilts and spend them to get things like Crests, Reforge Stones, and more. It is basically a type of currency in the game, that can be tricky to farm. But even though you it isn’t exactly easy there are ways to acquire them. So in this guide let us check how to farm and spend Hilts in Diablo Immortal to get various items from the Hilts Trader.
How to Earn Hilts in Diablo Immortal
These are the ways that allow you to earn Hilts in this game.
- Getting First Kill of the Day
- This method is the best to stock up on hilts if you are on a time crunch but can afford to play the game daily. All you have to do is simply kill an enemy. And the best part is any enemy counts. So grab the first weakest enemy you can and slay them and the reward is yours. This is one of the Tasks you should do daily when you start playing the game.
- Claim Achievements from Codex
- While progressing in the main story you will slay many enemies and unlock different Achievements as per your progression. Check the Codex and see if any of these Achievements reward you with Hilts. Once they do then simply claim them.
- Complete Dungeons:
- The more dungeons you complete the higher ranks you climb on the leaderboards. And thus increase your rank on the leaderboard. Depending on how you complete them also matters, for example, if you challenge it in teams you can get rewards for being in the top 250 as for solo being in the top 1000 is sufficient.
- Do Challenge Rifts:
- Every time you rank up on the leaderboard by completing Challenge Rifts you can get hilts as your reward.
- Do Clan Activities:
- No matter if you are in the Shadows or Immortals faction, both of these clans have activities for you to do. There are two advantages to doing them, the first is you contribute to your faction. And the second and quite important here is, depending on the activity you will give get different rewards many of which include Hilts.
- Completing the Battlepass
- This method isn’t exactly for free-to-play players. But those who have bought the Battlepass can progress through it to get Hilts as per the Tiers they are in.
Where to Find Trader to Spend Hilts
You can use the Hilts you earned at the Hilts Trader in Westmarch. They exchange Hilts for various Crests, Gems, Stone, Key, and more. But these rewards are not all you can buy, not to mention collecting that many hilts is a task in itself. All of the items it sells have some form of purchase limit for example once a month, thrice per week, twice a day, and more. So be sure to spend your hilts wisely as you will have to wait for the cooldown to get it again.
That sums up everything you should know about how to get and use Hilts in Diablo Immortal. If you want to add some extra fun to your gameplay and show you are the most powerful player then you should join the Immortals in this game.