Reading Salvage Contracts in Horizon Forbidden West is the first step when you are trying to complete them. The contract describes to the player what parts, resources, or salvages your contractors need. The reason you should complete these contracts is to get one of the best armors in the game. But that can only be possible after you help the Oseram salvagers in the competition. So in this guide let us take a look at how to Read Salvage Contracts in Horizon Forbidden West and also learn how to check them.
How to Read Salvage Contracts in Horizon Forbidden West
You can Read your contracts under Datapoints in the Notebook menu.
- Press the touchpad on your controller to open the Map.
- Next, press R1 twice to open the Notebook tab.
- Next, scroll down to the Datapoints option on the left.
- Now, keep scrolling further down until you reach Salvage contracts.
- Here you will find 17 contracts, open the contract that you would like to read.
Remember that you will need to unlock it before you can read these contracts.
How to Check Salvage Contracts
You can check your contracts under Salvage Contracts in the Quests menu.
- Press your touchpad to open the Map.
- Next, press R1 to go to the Quests Tab.
- Scroll down to find Salvage Contracts from the options on the left.
- Here you will be able to check your Salvage Contracts and other Contracts.
That sums up this guide on how to read Salvage Contracts in Horizon Forbidden West and how to check it. Since you like playing this game be sure to check our other guides on how to change the time of the day, how to enable gyro settings, and examine the machine carcass bug fix. And you can also check our Horizon Forbidden West guides to get help with many other topics.