Horizon Forbidden West Allows you to enable Gyro Aiming controls using both PS5 & PS4 controllers. Gyro aiming might be the most easily overlooked control not only in this game but in most other games as well. You can better adjust your aim with a little practice and be hitting headshots without aim assist in no time. So let us check how to activate & use Gyro aiming in Horizon Forbidden West for PS4 & Ps5, also learn the best Gyro settings.
How to Activate Gyro Aiming in Horizon Forbidden West
You can enable Gyro motion controls in Horizon Forbidden West by turning it on in Motion Aiming.
- Press the Options button on your controller. This will open the pause menu.
- Here, choose Settings.
- On the Settings screen, press the R1 button to go to the Controls tab.
- Scroll down to find the Motion Aiming option. By default, it should be Off change it to On.
- Once you enable Motion Aiming you can start using Gyro controls.
Best Gyro Settings
These are my recommendations of the best Gyro settings that you can use in Horizon Forbidden West.
- Motion Aiming Inverted Y-axis: Normal
- Motion Aiming X-axis mode: Yaw.
- Yaw: Turns the camera in either direction when you yaw or turn it in that direction.
- Roll: Turns the camera left or right based on which direction you rolled your controller.
- Both Yaw and Roll: You can turn the camera by both yawing or rolling the controller.
- And lastly, Motion Aiming Sensitivity for X-axis, Y-axis, & Concentration mode: Keep it Low. I suggest low because higher sensitivity might disrupt your aim with minor unintentional hand movements.
That sums up this guide on how to enable & use Gyro aiming in Horizon Forbidden West in PS4 & PS5, and the best settings for it. I also suggest you check our controls & buttons guide and performance vs quality mode comparison. You can also search our other Horizon Forbidden West guides to get help on other topics.