Project Mugetsu Race Tier List (June 2023)
With the Project Mugetsu Race Tier list, you can pick the best races out of all in the game. Inspired by the popular anime Bleach, this Roblox game has the same races as the show. These include iconic races such as Quincy and Soul Reaper. But how do reset or change races? Not to worry, as our PM Tier list has got you covered. So, check out our below tier list along with how to become a Soul Reaper and Hollow.
Project Mugetsu Race Tier List – All Races Ranked (June 2023)
There are four races in Project Mugetsu to choose from. They are as follows:
- Soul Reaper
According to PM’s Trello, Fullbringer and Quincy will be coming out soon in the upcoming updates. We will update the guide as soon as they are added to the game. In the meanwhile, we can see how to become a Soul Reaper or Hollow race in Project Mugetsu.
How to Become a Soul Reaper?
- To become a Soul reaper, you must talk to Kisuke.
- You can find this NPC and quest giver in Karakura Town next to Urahara Shop.
- Since only humans can talk to him, you can talk to Kisuku who will ask you to kill a Hollow.
- Once you have killed a Hollow, you can become a Soul Reaper in Project Mugetsu.
How to Become a Hollow?
- You can become a Hollow by talking to the Aizen NPC.
- This NPC quest giver is located in Karakura Town nearby the Urahara Shop.
- As you talk to him, he will ask you to kill a Soul Reaper to complete the quest.
- Once you kill a Soul Reaper, you will become a Hollow in PM.
We will update this guide as soon as the Fullbringer and Quincy races are added to the game. Until then, you can check out Project Mugetsu Trello for the latest updates and more info.
How to Change or Reset Race in Project Mugetsu?
There are several ways to change or reset races in the game. You can head to the Reroll options to change your race in Project Mugetsu. Over there, you can spend 350 Robux to reset your race. But if you don’t want to spend your Robux, you can use the Legendary Orb to reroll anything for free.
You can get the Legendary Orb by killing the Quest bosses around the Soul Society and Hueco Mundo. But beating these bosses has only a one percent chance of dropping the Legendary Orb. So, it might take more than a couple of tries. Once you have got the Legendary Orb, equip it and head to Reroll options. Over there, press the Reset race option to change to your preferred PM race.
Lastly, you can use the PM Roblox codes to reset your Shikai or Resurrección (races) for once.
That’s everything covered about the Project Mugetsu Race tier list. If you liked this guide, check out our Clans Tier list, how to become Menos, and more Project Mugetsu Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.