Want to learn how to become a Menos in Project Mugetsu? Then you’re at the right place. Project Mugetsu otherwise known as PM, is a recently released Roblox experience. The game takes inspiration from the popular cult-classic anime series – Bleach. And so, fans of the show are jumping into Project Mugetsu right now. Many will already be familiar with Menos – who belongs to the Hollow class. So, here is a guide on how to evolve Hollow and turn it into Menos in PM Roblox.
How to Evolve Hollow Into A Menos in Project Mugetsu
If you’re already a Hollow, then you will have to evolve into a Menos to progress the evolution. To become a Menos in Project Mugetsu, you will need to collect 625 XP in total by just eating body parts. Along with that, you will also have to cross Level 5 or higher.
And remember, each time you kill a creature, you will only be able to eat 4 body parts from it. If you have just started the game, then we’d recommend that you check out PM Roblox Trello & Discord guide to getting the basics of the game right.
Here is the amount of XP that you can get from different creatures while you progress the Hollow Evolutions in Project Mugetsu:
- Base Hollow: 1 XP earned per Body part (Total 4 XP)
- Human: 1 XP earned per Body part (Total 4 XP)
- Base Soul Reaper: 2 XP earned per Body part (Total 8 XP)
- Soul Reaper with Shikai: 3 XP earned per Body part (Total 12 XP)
- Adjucha: 3 XP earned per Body part (Total 12 XP)
- Vasto Lorde: 2.75 XP earned per Body part (Total 11 XP)
- Arrancar: 4 XP earned per body part (Total 16 XP)
We hope that you have now learned how to progress and evolve Hollow in PM Roblox.
That’s all there is to know about how to evolve Hollow & become a Menos in Project Mugetsu. While you’re still here, check out more guides on the game such as PM Codes and Project Mugetsu Clan Tier List in our PM section.