Platinum Kanto Medal is not an easy task in Pokemon Go. It will require trainers to capture all 151 Pokemon in the Kanto Region. This long, tiring, and tough, but the only way to earn Platinum Kanto Medal. In this guide, you can learn about the locations of Pokemon in Kanto, a small map of the entire region, and some tips on finding the rarest of rare Pokemon in this area.
How to Unlock Platinum Kanto Medal?
Bulbasaur is the first Pokemon in the Kanto region and Mew is the last one. Along with finding all the Pokemons, you will also have to evolve a few of them. This is also a necessary part of unlocking the Platinum Kanto Medal. So finding is one thing but evolving them is also necessary. To check your progress of all captured Pokemon click on the Pokeball on the map and go to Pokedex. Tap on the Kanto region and you will find the list of pending Pokemons. To start this you will have to first buy the 151 Research Story from the store. Some of the Pokemons are easily available while some will be available during special raids. It is all about exploring the region until you find all the necessary Pokemons to complete the task. Below is a list of all Pokemon you can find in the Kanto Region.
List of All 151 Pokemon in the Kanto Region:
Tips to Catch 151 Pokemon in Kanto Region:
- Complete Mythical Discovery Special Research quest to get Mew. It will be unlocked at Level 15.
- Mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres can be found in 5-Star Raid Battles.
- Ditto is an impersonator who can disguise himself as Corphish, Diglett, Grimer, Litleo, Roggenrola, Snubbull, Starly, or Tympole.
This guide will be updated more often as and when new details about the time-limited event or raid battles appear. So do not forget to visit back, till then here are some more details on Pokemon GO 7th Year Anniversary Party. Participating in this will also help you to complete the 1515 Pokedex challenge. Here are the event details.
- July 6: doubled catch XP
- July 7: doubled catch Stardust
- July 8: doubled catch candy
- July 9: 1⁄2 egg hatch distance
- July 10: doubled friendship level gains
- July 11: doubled transfer candy
- July 12: doubled evolving XP