Niantic has a treat for Pikmin fans with Pikmin Bloom. If Pokemon GO wasn’t for you but you still wish to interact with some AR creatures when you go out, then this game is for you. But while the game might be good, currently many players are unable to play it, due to the nasty network error. So in this guide let us take a look at how to fix the Network error or Low Network Connectivity issue in Pikmin Bloom.
How to Fix the Pikmin Bloom Network error
- Check server status: Before we look at some fixes it is important to confirm the problem isn’t at your end. You can check the game’s server status on the official Twitter account. Here you can find if the game is down or the servers are under maintenance.
- Test your connection: You can check your internet connection by doing a speed test or by playing some other online game.
- Refresh your connection: You can simply enable flight mode, wait for a few seconds and disable it again. This will refresh your connection, once your internet is back try playing the game again.
- Check for the latest updates: There is a good chance a new update is out but you aren’t on the latest version. Go to PlayStore or App Store to check if there are any new updates for the game. If there is, then update the game and try playing again.
- Restart game: Simply close the game, remove it from your recent apps. Once closed completely, restart the game and see if you still get the error.
- Restart your device: A simple fix that is usable for both Android and iOS is to restart your phone. Once your phone is on, try running the game.
Lastly, if none of these above fixes work then you should wait till the game solves the issue on their end.
That covers everything you need to know about how to fix Pikmin Bloom Network error and Low Network connectivity bug. If you like playing this game then don’t forget to check our other guides on how to fix unable to log in errors and how to get coins.