After its release, Phasmophobia blew up and rightly so. Its co-op horror concept is very well-done and all the elements like are pretty awesomely used so that players can gather ghost evidence. Adding to the list, now there are Tarot Cards in Phasmophobia. Initially, understanding how they function can be confusing. So, in this guide, find out how do Tarot Cards work in this game and how to use this deck of cards.
How to Use Tarot Cards in Phasmophobia
- Tarot Cards are cursed possessions/items that can initiate effects randomly. They can impact the player as well as the ghost, depending on the effect.
- They spawn on a platform such as a table, shelf, and desks.
- Based on what you pull, you will get the relevant result.
- The spawn percentages of these cards differ and you will get only one deck of the Tarot Cards. After you use all 10, there will be no more available.
- An important thing to keep in mind is that the players should not draw a Tarot card while a hunt is on, because all of them will change into The Fool. Yikes, you surely don’t want that to happen.
- As these Tarot Cards can greatly change your situation in Phasmophobia, use them very carefully because the risk is high. Plus, you cannot take a picture of the Tarot Cards after you use them all, so make sure to take a photo before you use them.
Tarot Cards Effects and Meanings
- The Hanged Man – This card will instantly kill you.
- The Sun – This card will fully restore your sanity to 100%.
- The Moon – This card will immediately bring down your sanity to 0%.
- The Devil – This card will trigger a Ghost Event.
- The Death – This card will cause a cursed hunt.
- The Wheel of Fortune – This card will either give you + or – 25 sanity. Simply check if it burns green (+) or red (-).
- The Tower – This card will bring out a ghost interaction.
- The High Priestess – This card will bring a dead teammate back to life. You can find them respawn exactly at the spot where their dead body was present.
- The Hermit – This card will make the ghost inactive for some time, similar to smudge sticks.
- The Fool – This card will show up as another card and then fool you as it reveals itself to be the Fool card. So, if you get a terrible card and then you see that it’s just the Fool trolling, then you can heave a sigh of relief. But if you’ve got a good card and then get the Fool, you may be very disappointed, especially in dire situations.
Hopefully, this clears up your questions about Tarot cards in Phasmophobia and how to use them in your ghost-hunting activity. For more Phasmophobia guides, be sure to explore more on Gamer Tweak!