You will be surprised to know how easy it is to reset your stats in Peroxide. So even if you have made a mistake, you can always reset it with a little bit of effort. These stats also help you become stronger and rank better in the game. They showcase aspects like Strength, Vitality, Agility, Spirit, and Reiatsu. Even if you haven’t made any mistake in the stats, you can always change it and try the below-given method if you want a fresh start and rank better.
How to Reset Stats in Peroxide
- In order to reset your stats in Peroxide, you have to talk to the Hobo Monk near the spawn.
- You can also use the Soulway Finder for your skill hotbar.
- You will notice the icons above your character’s head. Follow the icons.
- The yellow circle with the arrow is what you have to follow.
- Before making up your mind about the reset make sure you also have 200-300 Yen, as it costs around that much to reset it.
- Your journey will start from the quest board area to the tunnel that you have to enter.
- There will be a vending machine there and the Hobo Monk NPC who you have to interact with to reset your stats.
It is said that players can train their stats faster than before after they have reset it. They can also get to keep their Reiatsu and Agility, rest everything will change. Some players have also claimed to need 700-800 Yen to reset their stats. This is the only way for you to make it work by spending Yen and visiting the Hobo Monk.