If you’re an impatient gamer, chances are you’ll love playing games with an easier route. Thankfully, Oxygen Not Included contains a debug mode that lets you use commands and cheats. In this guide, we’ll show you how to enable debugging and the commands you can use in-game.
Oxygen Not Included Debug Commands
The complete list of command keybinds in debug mode:
Instant Build Mode (CTRL+F4)
Debugging this command will let you perform a host of tasks related to building.
- If you want to build something, placing an order will result in it simply spawning on-screen. Moreover, you don’t lose any resource use
- You can now dig out blocks in the blink of an eye- Just place a dig order
- If you wish to instantly produce an item with any building where you can queue, queue it with “+1” You can do this even if you don’t have any power to receive
- You can assign any skill to duplicants – their requirements are not taken into consideration Furthermore, these duplicants will retain all skills even after the build mode is off
- If you need to completely finish a research subject, you can now simply select it and it will be researched in full, irrespective of the prerequisites
- Additionally, it will continue to be fully researched after the build mode is off
Ultra Test Mode (CTRL+U)
- As soon as you Enable this mode, the game will utilize every CPU resource required to run the game at the fastest speed possible as supported by your system’s capabilities.
Cloning – Spawn a Duplicant (CTRL+F2)
- Make a duplicant appear at the mouse’s cursor location.
- Select the building, plant, duplicant or critter and Hold the mouse cursor at your desired location while using this command to teleport.
- All duplicants, even spawned ones will become invincible.
Godmode – Primary debugging (Backspace)
Take matters into your own hands while doing the following:
- Zoom out as far as you wish to
- All elements can be paint stained, replacing the matter in existence with the painted matter
- Fog of war turns off
- You can copy and paste Critters and other contents of buildings with their settings among other areas of the world, however this doesn’t work for duplicants
- If you like a specific area of a world, you can save it as a template and then load and paste it later on in template form
The Dev generator generates a huge amount of power with no need of duplicants or inputs. It appears as soon as you’ve enabled debug mode.
How to Enable Debug Mode in Oxygen Not Included:
Here’s how you can enable debugging in the game
- Create a txt file and save it as “debug_enable.txt”
- For Windows and Linux systems- Head to the game’s installation directory, locate the “OxygenNotIncluded_Data” folder and Paste the “debug_enable” in said folder
- On Mac OS systems – Right click on the application bundle and select “Open Package Contents” and paste the txt file in the “Contents” folder
- Relaunch and start a game
Additionally, you can run a temporary debug mode for these commands which run until you close the game. You can do this by following the steps below :
- On the main menu screen, type “KLEIPLAY”
- Check the bottom left of the screen for a “-D” added to the build number, to confirm it
These steps and commands were to assist you in Oxygen Not Included. Before diving into the debug mode, be sure to check out this guide on how to start playing oxygen not included.