There is a way to upgrade your weapons and armor in Outriders by using items called Mods. Mods are external attachments that help improve your weapons and armor. Using mods give your items certain boosts. With the help of these mods, you will get certain buffs that increase the usability of your weapon or armor. The game however isn’t too helpful about how to use this mechanic. In this guide, we tell you how to Mod weapons and armor in Outriders and upgrade them.
How to Mod weapons and armor in Outriders and upgrade them
- To mod your weapons and armor you will first have to interact with Dr. Zahedi.
- You can find Dr. Zahedi in your camp.
- He is seen in the camp once you complete the Salvation Army mission marked by an ‘X’ icon.
- You can interact with which will open up the crafting option for you.
- Once the crafting menu opens you will see 5 options.
- The third option is that of mod gear.
- Here you can choose what gear in your inventory you want to upgrade.
- You can even choose what item to mod and what mod to apply.
- Mods are obtained by dismantling weapons and items.
- You can add mods as long as you have the necessary resources to do so.
Mods are a good way to get rid of excessive weapons that populate your inventory. By dismantling them you do get a good chance of obtaining rare and special mods which help in upgrading weapons.
This is everything you need to know about how you can upgrade your weapons and armors using mods in Outriders. While you are here do not miss out on learning groovy new moves with Emotes. You can also learn more about the Crossplay issues and whether they have been fixed.