With the recent release of the Season of Plunder, Destiny 2 fans are hyped to explore every bit of it. Similar to the previous updates, this update brings a wide range of new content including gear, missions, and more to the game. Speaking of the gear, this update also introduced several Exotic weapons and armor. As Exotics weapons can offer the most unique and powerful perks, players are looking for this type of rarity. So, here are all the new Exotic weapons in Destiny 2 Season of the Plunder.
All New Exotic Weapons in Destiny 2 Season of the Plunder
There are two seasonal Exotic weapons featured in the recent update of Destiny 2. Here are all the new Exotic weapons featured:
This is a type of Power weapon that can disintegrate hordes of enemies. With every enemy that you defeat, you will stack and charge the Ionic Trace. Once it is stacked, it can charge your subclass’s abilities to offer you buffs. While this Exotic weapon is free for the players that have bought the Seasonal pass, other players might need to reach Rank 35 to obtain it. You can also get its cosmetic ornament, Avant-Garde Mausoleum by reaching rank 100.
Delicate Tomb also has several perks and they are:
- Fluted Barrel: Applying this perk increases the stability and handling speed.
- Liquid Coil: It increases the impact damage and slow downs the charge time.
- Tempest Cascade: Upon collecting and stacking the Ionic Trace, you will be able to jolt your enemies.
- Short-Action Stock: It greatly increases the handling speed and makes it easier to grip.
- Traitor’s Vessel: It can fire a wide horizontal spread when you shoot it from the hip. And as you defeat your enemies, you will gain more Ionic traces. The more powerful your enemies are, the more Ionic Traces you will collect.
As the name of this weapon suggests, it can wreak havoc against your enemies. It is an Auto-rifle that can shoot micro-rockets with its intrinsic trait. You need to long press the reload button to switch it into this Micro-Rocket launcher. It can also switch to the grenade launcher with its Grenade Chaser perk. But to get your hands on this Exotic Auto-Rifle, you need to pre-order the Lightfall and the annual pass of Destiny 2 Lightfall expansion.
So, here are all the Exotic perks of this weapon:
- Corkscrew Rifling: This perk offers an increased range, stability, and handling speed for the Quicksilver Storm.
- High-Caliber Rounds: As you shoot your enemies with this weapon, this perk knocks them back further. In addition, it also increases the range.
- Grenade Chaser: With this perk, you can switch this Exotic weapon into a Grenade launcher mode.
- Rocket Tracer: It can land multiple hits as it turns your next shots into a homing micro-rocket.
That’s everything covered about all new Exotic weapons in Destiny 2 Season of the Plunder. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to get map fragments, how to get treasure coordinates, and the best mods to unlock in Destiny 2 Season of the Plunder right here on Gamer Tweak.