With the recent Season of Plunder update, pirates and their glory have arrived in Destiny 2. There’s a plethora of new weapons, characters, and collectible items added to your ship’s deck. One of these collectibles includes the Treasure coordinates that you need to collect. You would need them to charge your Captain’s Atlas and restore several Treasure maps. But how to get them? Here’s our guide on how to get Treasure Coordinates in Destiny 2.
How to Get Treasure Coordinates in Destiny 2
You can get plenty of treasure coordinates from playing and grinding on the Daily Playlist activities in Destiny 2. These matches include Strikes, Gambit, and Crucible matches. As you grind on these matches, you will get a random drop from your enemies.
- Strikes and Vanguard OPS are some of the best ways to get more Treasure coordinates. You can get around 45 for every match.
- You can even get more drops by increasing the difficulty of Strike matches.
- To further increase the chances of getting its drop, we suggest completing the Season of Plunder activities.
- We also suggest completing Nightfall Strikes in a greater difficulty mode to get more Treasure coordinates.
- In addition to that, you can also get plenty by completing Public events on different planets.
- Alternatively, you can also explore the Lost Sectors to get a handful of Treasure coordinates.
- You will get around 15 Coordinates for exploring them in a high-difficulty mode.
- For the first treasure map, you will restore, you need 50 Treasure Coordinates.
- You can also complete different Dungeons, weekly missions, and raids to get these items. But the numbers can be relatively low than the other methods.
That’s everything covered on how to get Treasure Coordinates in Destiny 2. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on where is the Quarry Legendary Lost Sector, how to get Calus Mini Tool, and more Destiny 2 guides in our dedicated section right here on Gamer Tweak.