The most recent update of Destiny 2, Season of Plunder, brings pirate life into the sci-fi FPS multiplayer. Like all the seasonal updates, this update also features a wide range of collectibles, characters, and missions. One of these collectibles includes Map Fragments that can be used to charge your Captain’s Atlas. While getting Treasure coordinates is pretty straightforward, getting map Fragments can be a bit of a task. So, here’s how to get Map Fragments in Destiny 2 Season of Plunder.
How to Get Map Fragments in Destiny 2 Season of Plunder
You can get the Map Fragments by completing the Ketchcrash missions. It is a PvE activity that involves six players to beat the final boss at the end. You can invite your friends or play with random players to continue with these challenges.
- As you adventure the Sea of Stars, you need to raid an enemy ship and beat the final boss.
- Once you have defeated them, you will find a chest.
- You and your teammates can loot the chest to get 10-11 map fragments.
- If you choose a higher difficulty mode, you can potentially get more Map fragments.
- Ketchcrash is accessible through the H.E.L.M.
For the players that are unable to see the Ketchcrash on H.E.L.M, you need to complete some prerequisites to unlocking it. Scroll till the end to find out
How to Unlock Ketchcrash
Follow these steps:
- As you start with the Season of Plunder, you will see a cutscene with an introduction.
- You need to help out the Drifter with his stolen cargo goods.
- You need to find out the stolen cargo and as you do, you will be directed to a new location.
- All you have to do is have a conversation with the Spider, Eliksni Entrepreneur.
- Upon approaching and having a talk with him, you will unlock the Ketchcrash Challenges.
- Now, you can head over to H.E.L.M to access the Ketchcrash activities and get Map fragments.
That’s everything covered on how to get Map Fragments in Destiny 2 Season of Plunder. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to get plunder weapons for crafting, how to get repute, and more Destiny 2 Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.