The most recent Season of the Plunder update brings Pirates and their full glory in Destiny 2. Like all the updates, this season also brings a plethora of new content. As you progress into this pirate-themed update, you need to earn several currencies and resources. One of these resources includes Repute which is essentially needed to upgrade your Star Chart. And to upgrade your pirate crew, you do need plenty of Repute. But how to get them? Here’s our guide on how to get Repute in Destiny 2.
How to Get Repute in Destiny 2
You can complete the Seasonal Challenges and a specific quest from Season of the Plunder to get Repute.
- As you progress, you will encounter a quest titled Sails of the Shipstealer. Completing this quest will reward you with 1 Repute.
- Now, speaking of the weekly seasonal challenges can help you earn Repute.
- As these seasonal challenges reset by Tuesday every week, it can be a good way to farm these resources.
- Once you have completed these objectives, you can head over to the Seasonal Challenges menu.
- Then, select the completed challenge to claim the reward.
While it can be a bit time-consuming, seasonal challenges are the best way to farm Repute. Scroll till the end to know how to use your collected Repute.
How to Use Repute
Here’s how to spend your collected Repute:
- As mentioned before, you can use Repute to upgrade your Star Chart.
- There are three unique trees or sections in the Star Chart that you can upgrade. And these three unique sections are – Quartermaster, Swashbuckler, and Navigator.
- You can get an increased reload speed during the Ketchcrash and Expedition by upgrading the Quartermaster.
- On the other hand, upgrading the Navigator will give a slight boost to your weapon’s precision damage.
- Lastly, upgrading the Swashbuckler can give you slightly increased melee damage.
- As there are different tiers to these upgrades, you can also spend more Repute to get more buffs.
- You also need Repute to hire different members for your Pirate Crew.
- Furthermore, you can also use Repute to upgrade your pirate crew and earn bonuses.
That’s everything covered about how to get Repute in Destiny 2. If you liked this guide, check out our guide on how to get Treasure coordinates, how to craft weapons, and more Destiny 2 Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.