Destiny 2 is a free-to-play action and adventure online multiplayer game developed by Bungie. Recently, a new Season 18 update was introduced to this game by the name Season of the Plunder. Skeleton Key is the new Artifact in this season with 25 Seasonal Artifact mods. Moreover, seasonal mods enhance the weapon and help to put up a tough battle on the battlefield. Here’s our guide that features some of the best mods you should unlock in Destiny 2 Season of the Plunder.
Best Mods to Unlock in Destiny 2 Season of the Plunder
Season of the Undying was where the Seasonal Artifacts debuted. Moreover, they can only be earned by ranking up and by gaining more experience. Although here are some of the best mods you should unlock in Destiny 2:
- Overload Bow Mod – Fully charged arrows stun the opponent which delays their ability to regenerate energy. Further, it comparatively lowers the damage caused by the enemy. Cost 1x Energy and best used against the Overload Champions.
- Unstoppable Pulse Rifles Mod – Good for stunning the unshielded opponents as aiming down the Pulse Rifle’s sight releases a high-impact burst. Costs 1x Energy and is best used against the Unstoppable Champions. Also, it is one of the most recommended mods to unlock in Destiny 2.
- Anti-Barrier Scout Rifle Mod – Equipped Scout Rifle will fire shots that are capable enough to tear down the enemy’s shield. Cost 1x Energy and best used against Barrier Champions
- Scout Rifle Loader Mod – Increases the reloading speed of Scout Rifles which saves you a lot of time before attacking the enemy again. Costs 1x Energy.
- Scout and Sniper Rifle Targeting Mod – Helps to aim more precisely while targeting enemies using a Scout and Sniper Rifles.
- Thermoshock Plating Mod – Reduces the Solar and Arc damage caused by the enemies. Costs 1x Energy.
- Bottomless Bounty 2 Mod – Improves the origin perks of the Soul Drinker and Hot Swap Weapon. In addition, this results in gaining more benefits from those perks. Costs 1x Energy.
- Anti Barrier Sniper Rifle Mod – Equipped Sniper Rifle will fire shots that easily destroy the enemy’s shield. Costs 6x Energy and ideal for Barrier Champions.
- Bad Amplitude Mod – Causing damage to a Champion with Arc ability will make them Jolted. Costs 1x Energy.
- Sundering Glare Mod – This returning mod when fired precisely on an enemy, will weaken the enemy. Also, they take 20% more damage for a shorter period of time. Costs 6x Energy.
Also Read | How to Get Plunder Weapons for Crafting
These are some of the best mods you should unlock and use in Destiny 2 Season of the Plunder. If you found this article helpful, then make sure to check out our other guides on Destiny 2.