In Dinkum, you can move your Farm animals if you want to relocate. This is an important feature because as you progress you will acquire more area. And you might want to move your animals to your new place. But it would have been a problem if the animals were stuck to where you kept them originally. Thankfully that isn’t the case. So in this guide let us check how to transport farm animals from one location to another in Dinkum.
How to Move Farm Animals in Dinkum
You can move your farm animals to a new location in this game by relocating their housing and feeders. Once you do this you have to lead them to the new location. Here is the process in detail:
- Select a new location.
- Next, prepare the new location so that becomes a proper animal pen where you can store your animals.
- Now, go to the original farm where your animals are and pick their feeders and houses.
- Next, go to the new location and place these old feeders and houses as per your liking.
- Again, go back to the original farm, and start dismantling it. You can dismantle the whole thing or just enough such that the animals can move out freely.
- This is the most tedious step of the whole process. Whistle at your pets to make them follow you.
- Press the enter key on your keyboard to open the Emote menu and choose Whistle. In case you play using a controller then you can do the same by pressing the down button on your D-pad. In controllers, the down button opens the emote menu. Open it and use the whistle.
- Your pets will start to follow you but you will have to repeatedly whistle at them. This is to make sure they keep following you.
- Now, do this until you reach the new farm or location.
Once your animals follow you all the way there, they will get to their new homes!
That covers this guide on how to transport your Farm Animals to a new location in Dinkum. Since you like playing this game you should find our guides useful on how to get and sell amber, get grain mill, install mods, and unlock the commercial license.