Dinkum is a recently released indie game by developer James Bendon. It is a blend of several gameplay elements including Animal Crossing New Horizons, Star Valley, Minecraft, and more. You can download and install a wide range of mods in this farming simulator game. So, here’s our guide on how to download and install mods in Dinkum.
How to Download & Install Mods in Dinkum
Before you get on with modding, you need to create a backup for your saved files. You can find the file directory for your saved files as follows: AppData\LocalLow\James Bendon.
- As you have saved your backup file, you need one important addon. That is a supported Code injector.
- While the devs have stated that they are interested in native mod support, we have to rely on Code injectors for now.
- You need to download the BepInEx 6 (link) for installing several mods into Dinkum.
- You need to extract these files where Dinkum.exe is located. The default file directory for that is: Program Files (x86) \Steam\steamapps\common\Dinkum
- Extract all the files in the folder and head over to nexusmods (link) to download different mods. It is one of the best sources to download mods.
- One of the available mods includes Value Tooltip, Auto Pickup, and more.
- Once you download the required mod, extract the mod file(s) into your Plugins folder inside BepInEx 6 folder.
- Then, launch the game to check whether the mod is working or not.
- You can remove the applied mods by simply deleting the pasted mod files in the Plugins folder.
That’s all on how to download and install mods in Dinkum. If you liked this guide, check out our other guides on how to get and use the Gacha machine, how to get a Stone grinder, and how to get Iron Ore in Dinkum right here on Gamer Tweak.