Dinkum is a farming and life simulator that’s been released recently. As you start from scratch, gather and collect resources to create your town. Some players are looking for Iron Ore and other minerals to mine. But where to find them? Check out our guide that explains how to get Iron ore in Dinkum.
How to Get Iron Ore in Dinkum
On the map, you will get Iron Ore from mostly the areas highlighted in brown or light brown color. But these areas are randomly generated. So, you need to explore more areas to find Iron Ore. Also, these ores are rarer in comparison to other Mineral ores.
- While you unlock the mining license level 1 early in the game, you need to purchase a basic pickaxe.
- You can get it from John for 1200 Dinks. As you start from the basic Pickaxe, it mines at a much slower speed.
- Speaking of iron ores, you need to get your hands on at least Copper Pickaxe.
- You can craft it using 2 copper Bars and a basic Pickaxe.
- You can also get an Iron Pickaxe and a level 3 mining license.
- For that, you need to get a level 3 license for 3000 Permit points.
- For the Iron Pickaxe, you can craft it using the following materials:
- Copper Pickaxe
- 2 Iron Bars
If you are confused about crafting, check out our guide on how to craft.
So, grab an Iron/Copper Pickaxe and explore the open world to find Iron Ores. As soon as you find a large rock, equip a Pickaxe, and break the rock down. Once the rock breaks down, you can collect the Iron ore inside these small rocks.
That’s everything covered on how to get Iron Ore in Dinkum. If you liked this guide, check out more guides on how to save your progress, how to plant trees and tree seeds, and how to make money fast in Dinkum right here on Gamer Tweak.