In Dinkum, you should try to find chunks of Amber. That is because it is one of the easiest ways to quickly earn money fast in the game. That is right you can sell it for a lot of Dinks. It doesn’t have a fixed price and changes with the size and weight of the rock. But finding it won’t be easy as it is also rare. So in this guide let us check how to get and sell Amber in Dinkum.
How to Get Amber Chunks in Dinkum
You can get Amber Chunks in this game with the help of the Metal Detector. Here is how to find them:
- Talk to Fletch and get the Metal Detecting Licence from her.
- Next, buy the metal detector for 6000 Dinks from John’s Goods shop.
- Now, equip the metal detector.
- Finally, you have to move around and use it on the different terrains in the game.
- When the detector gives blue indications on the ground use your shovel to dig there.
- You should dig up a Golden glowing rock occasionally. The probability is low as it is a rare resin to come across.
This golden rock is the Amber chunk you are looking for.
How to Sell Amber
You can sell amber chunks at John’s Goods shop. The number of Dinks he pays you will depend on the weight and size of the chunk you deliver.
- Start by getting the amber chunk as explained above.
- Next, carry the chunk over your head. This is not the type of item that you can carry in your pocket. You will have to use both your hands for it.
- Take it to John’s Goods shop and place it on the weighing scale.
- Next, John commends you for the Amber chunk you brought. He will then follow up by telling you its weight and offering you a price for it.
- Click on Yes to sell the Amber chunk in exchange for Dinks.
That is all that you need to do to sell an Amber Chunk in this game. You also unlock the milestone of Amber Cash when you sell an amber chunk for the first time. This milestone rewards you with 250 Permit Points.
With that, you now know everything to get and sell amber chunks in Dinkum. If you need more help on other topics of this game then check our guides on how to get a grain mill, a commerce licence, find the mysterious visitor, and get tin sheets.