Dinkum is a farm life Indie Role-Playing game that was released on Steam as an early access. The game is set in or has similar elements to what seems like the wild Australian outback. While you explore the lands, you need to collect items and resources which will help you evolve your town. Although you get to buy and sell a lot of items and resources in your town, the offer to do so at a premium is too good to let go of. While you cannot do this every time, you will need to find the Mysterious Visitor or Ted Sally in Dinkum first. If you are looking for him too, we recommend you check out this guide.
How to Find the Mysterious Visitor Ted Sally in Dinkum
While Ted Sally buys some items from you at a premium, he also sells worthy items, some of which you should purchase. If you want to find the Mysterious Visitor Ted Sally, here’s what you need to do:
- To find Ted Sally, you will have to wait for the weather to turn rainy or at least quite windy.
- Although he spawns randomly in different biomes, the weather is the only constant requirement.
- While you are in the rainy weather, wait for a whistling character with a bucket-like helmet on his head.
- Once you find him, you can interact with him to buy and sell items.
- We recommend you clear out any predators nearby before you interact with him.
- Since he does not accept living in the town, you will have to search for him every time.
- Additionally, he can craft weapons for you that you will not be able to get in the town. So it would be a great idea to find him.
That’s all you need on how to find the Mysterious Visitor Ted Sally in Dinkum. While you are here, make sure you check out get Shiny Stone, Animals Guide and other Dinkum guides, tips, and tricks at Gamer Tweak.