Rampage Weapons are a set of unique weapons in Monster Hunter Rise. These are the best types of weapons in the game and there’s a reason for that. The Rampage Weapons are made by defeating Apex Monsters. Now, Apex Monsters are the strongest kind of monsters in MHR. They are much stronger than even the Large Monsters. Being ‘Apex’ predators these monsters obviously drop some pretty rare and nifty resources to craft some rare items. In this guide, we will show you how to unlock and get Rampage Weapons in Monster Hunter Rise.
How to Unlock Rampage Weapons in Monster Hunter Rise
- To Unlock Rampage Weapons in MHR you will first have to unlock High Rank.
- This is the only task that you have to complete in order to unlock Rampage Weapons in the game.
- You will have to get 4 stars on the Hub Quest in order to unlock High Rank.
- After this, you will have to slay some Apex monsters and get their dropped resources such as an Ice Block from the Goss Harag.
- The best way to farm resources for Rampage Weapons is to select Village and Hub quests requesting the specific monster you need to hunt.
- This will help you in getting rare resources for Rampage Weapons.
Rampage Weapons are unique in the sense that they can be upgraded 3 times. Each Rampage Weapon can hold 3 abilities at once in the game. You can choose to mix up the abilities to create a really unique Rampage Weapon with multiple characteristics. This allows you to mix and match abilities allowing you to make a unique weapon that you can use against various monsters in MHR.
This is everything you need to know about how to unlock and get Rampage Weapons in MHR. While you are here you can have a look at another unique resource, the Felyne Fur Ruby. If photography is your passion you can find out how to photograph the Cohoot nest which has unique resources of its own.