MLB The Show 21 has just had complaints about Road To The Shows not working. This issue has the sounds of a pretty major bug as player’s progress and RTTS missions aren’t getting saved. Players also have some trouble accessing the Road To The Show missions in the game. If you are facing either of these issues follow the steps in this guide to know how to fix the Road To The Show Missions Not Working Error in MLB The Show 21.
RTTS Missions Not Working Error Solution for MLB The Show 21
The RTTS Missions Not Working error in MLB doesn’t have any permanent fixes as of now. However, there is kind of a workaround to this and it works in some cases. Follow these steps to get rid of this issue:
- Exit Road To The Show.
- Go to the Diamond Dynasty menu from the Main Menu.
- Make sure you add your created player into your Diamond Dynasty Squad.
- Add your player to the first bat spot on the team.
- Now go to Single-Player mode in Diamond Dynasty.
- After this choose the ‘Play VS CPU’ option.
- Play as the Away team so that you get to bat first.
- Once your Player hits the ball, quit the game and exit.
- Now go back to RTTS and complete another program.
- You will be able to see that your progress is being tracked properly again.
TwinGamingTV has a comprehensive video guide about the same that you can have a look at to understand this error better.
The RTTS programs are important as they give you perks and XP. Completing Programs in RTTS is a surefire way of leveling up fast in MLB.
This is everything you need to know about how to fix the Road To The Show Missions Not Working Error in MLB The Show 21. If you are interested in Diamond Dynasty then you can have a look at how to complete Diamond Dynasty Conquests or find out how to change your Profile Icon.