In the new edition of the iconic baseball game series, you are able to create a player and customize literally everything about the character. But, if you are curious to know how to change your profile icon in MLB The Show 21, look no further. The process is super simple once you know exactly where to look. Note that this profile icon is located on the top left section of the game screen. Here’s how you can change it to another one in case you want something different from what everyone has.
How to Change Profile Icon Picture on MLB The Show 21
To change your profile icon in MLB The Show 21, follow the steps below:
- Click on the photo near your ID on PlayStation or Xbox.
- You will see your profile.
- Head to the My Profile tab by pressing RB or R1.
- Click on the image in the circle and change your icon.
- Note that there won’t be too many options available for you at the beginning. But from those available, pick your favorite one.
- If you want more icons, you will have to play the game and unlock them.
That’s all there is to know about how to change your profile icon on MLB The Show 21. If you don’t want to have the picture that everybody else is using then follow these steps to switch things up.
If you are getting started with MLB 21 as a new or veteran player, we’ve got something for you. Check out our MLB The Show 21 guides where you will find tips and tricks that will help you become a pro player. Find tips on hitting, pitching, settings and much more. Don’t miss out our articles on the best young players, the full roster list of Legends, best teams, and how does dynamic difficulty work.