Want to get your reading lessons in and learn how to make a book in Minecraft? All you need to do is follow a few easy steps to craft this resource item. You can later use these books to make enchanted books or bookshelves. So, scroll down and find out the best crafting recipe for a Book.
How to Craft and Make a Book in Minecraft?
- First, go to your crafting table and open the 3×3 Crafting Grid in the game.
- Now, in the crafting menu you will have to add in items.
- In the top most row of the 3×3 crafting grid, add 3 units of paper resource.
- Now, in the second row add 1 unit of the Leather resource in the middle-left square.
- Once you do this correctly, you should be able to see a book in the box on the right besides the arrow.
- This will indicate that the book has been crafted and is ready.
- Now click and keep the button clicked.
- Drag the book you have made and just add it into the Minecraft inventory.
- Now, you will be able to find a book in your inventory.
There are various uses of the book in the game. You can use it in further Minecraft recipes to make Enchanted Books. Also, why leave out the chance to fill out a bookshelf and make your home a bit more cozy.
This is everything you need to know about how to make a book in Minecraft. While you are here you can also have a look at how to craft a few other things such as: