A Potion of Slow Falling in Minecraft can help stop you from dying when you fall from a height by slowing you down as you descend. This makes it a very useful and important potion for players in Minecraft. So, here’s how you can make a potion of slow falling in Minecraft.
How to Make a Potion of Slow Falling in Minecraft?
Before we begin to make the potion of slow falling, we first need to find the ingredients to make it. Check out the list below to see what the required ingredients are:
- Nether Wart
- Phantom Membrane
- Blaze Powder
- Blaze Rod
- Brewing Stand
You will find most of these ingredients quite easily in Minecraft. You will need 1 unit of each of these ingredients except cobblestones, of which you will require 3 units.
The Phantom Membrane can be acquired by killing a phantom, after which it will drop one membrane each. Phantoms are undead hostile creatures that spawn when players haven’t slept or died for three or more days.
As for Nether Warts, you can find these in Nether fortresses in Minecraft. These fortresses are located in the Nether. You will also find blaze rods in the Nether.
To craft glass water bottles, you first need to obtain sand with a shovel. You will have to place the sand in a furnace to turn it into glass. You can make a glass bottle with the crafting table, after which you can fill it up with water.
Making a Potion of Slow Falling
Now that we have our ingredients, we can begin the process of making a potion of slow falling. Follow the steps below to learn how you can make the potion.
- To begin the process, first place the blazing powder in the first slot of your brewing stand.
- After the blazing powder melts, you will need to place the water bottle in the left bottom slot. You will have to place the bottle before you add any other ingredients to the brewing stand. Adding 3 water bottles will give you 3 potions. This is the maximum number of potions you can make in one attempt.
- You will now have to place the Nether Wart in the first slot of the brewing stand and let it melt.
- You will now have awkward potion.
- Once the Nether Wart melts, place the Phantom Membrane in the same slot where the Nether Wart was placed.
- You will obtain the potion of slow falling once you complete this process. Each potion will last you for 1 minute and 30 seconds.
And there you have it! With a few simple steps and some ingredients that can be acquired with a little effort, you too can make a potion of slow falling in Minecraft. This potion will protect you from taking fall damage while also ensuring you survive the harshest of falls.
Now that you’ve learnt how to make a potion of slow falling in Minecraft, check out this useful guide on how to get a moss carpet in Minecraft.