Moss blocks are very useful items in Minecraft. Carpets made from Moss blocks can be used as a grassy surface for your structures in Minecraft. In this guide, we will show you how to get a moss carpet in Minecraft.
How to Get a Moss Carpet in Minecraft?
Follow these steps to get a moss carpet in Minecraft:
- For now, you will have to create Moss carpets in Minecraft on your own as they do not spawn naturally.
- You can quickly obtain a moss carpet by first placing a moss block and then feeding it bone meal.
- Feeding the moss block bone meal will give you the chance to obtain a block of Moss carpet. However, this can be an unreliable process.
- You will have to keep feeding bone meal to multiple moss blocks to spawn a sufficient amount of Moss carpets.
- Alternatively, you can try using a craft table. Place two moss blocks in the crafting table and turn it into three Moss carpet blocks.
- You can find moss blocks in shipwreck chests. Alternatively, you can exchange one emerald with a Wandering Trader to obtain two moss blocks.
- You will have to use these methods to find moss blocks and moss carpet blocks until they naturally spawn in Lush Caves in the upcoming 1.18 update. This update will enable you to find Moss Carpet blocks in the Open World.
Once you have a Moss Carpet tile, you can hit to pick it up. These carpet tiles do not need a specific tool to harvest it.
You can feed moss blocks to obtain several varieties of plants like Azalea and Flowering Azalea. Of these two variants, the flowering variant is the rarest, making it difficult to find in Minecraft.
And there’s all you need to know about Moss Blocks and how you can get a Moss carpets in Minecraft.
Now that you know how to get carpets in Minecraft, check out this guide on how to craft candles in Minecraft.