Are you looking for some of the best Sword Enchantments in Minecraft? It is obviously a bonus to have an overpowered weapon in the game. This will allow you to kill enemies with ease. Mentioned below are some of the best enchantments that you can use in the game to improve the stats of your weapon. So, simply scroll down and find out which are the best Sword Enchantments to use.
Which are the best Sword Enchantments in Minecraft?
- Knockback: This is a good enchantment to add as it will improve the overall knockback and stun enemies. Using this will push enemies away from you, giving you some time to retaliate.
- Looting: Using the Looting Enchantment will increase the number of drops that you get after killing enemies. It will also increase the number of rare drops that appear.
- Mending: This is one of the best Sword Enchantment in Minecraft as it will make sure that you can repair your Sword using just experience orbs.
- Sharpness: It is always a good idea to head into battle with a sharp weapon. This enchantment will increase the melee attack damage by 1.25 per level. This is handy in combat.
- Unbreaking: This Sword Enchantment will make sure that your sword doesn’t lose its durability. You won’t have to worry about your sword breaking after performing multiple attacks.
Also Read: Minecraft Best Armor Enchantments
Using enchantments with any of your equipment is a good idea as it will allow you to vividly increase the capabilities and stats of your instrument and equipment items.
This is everything that you will need to know about the best Minecraft Sword Enchantments. While you are here, you can have a look at How To Make & Use Rails In Minecraft as well as Which Are The Longest Burning Fuels In Minecraft.