Using some of the best Armor Enchantments in Minecraft will allow you to protect yourself better from enemy attacks. This will also allow you to keep your health bar up. So, no more of those pesky Zombie Villagers or Witches to bother you. Now, scroll down and find out the best Armor Enchantments to use in the game.
Which are the best Armor Enchantments in Minecraft?
- Aqua Affinity for Helmet Armor: Having the Aqua Affinity Enchantment allows you to work better underwater. Gone are the days where you mine for items slowly. Now, with this enchantment, you will be able to perform tasks underwater at a speed similar to what you do on the ground.
- Feather Falling Enchantment for Boots Armor: Fall damage is one of the biggest problems that many players face in the game. It saps health in quite a huge quantity in the game. Therefore, you need to have Feather Falling equipped as it will allow you to fall slowly as well as reduce the damage you get when you fall.
- Mending: This is one of the best Armor Enchantment in Minecraft as it will make sure that you can repair your Armor pieces using just experience orbs.
- Protection: This enchantment seems to be pretty self-explanatory. With this enchantment added you will be able to take a higher level of damage from enemies. It is also applicable to all armor pieces.
- Unbreaking: This Armor Enchantment will make sure that any part of your armor doesn’t lose its durability. You won’t have to worry about your armor breaking after sustaining multiple attacks.
Also Read: Minecraft Best Pickaxe Enchantments
Using enchantments with any of your equipment is a good idea as it will allow you to wildly increase the capabilities and stats of your instrument.
This is everything that you will need to know about the best Minecraft Armor Enchantments. While you are here, you can have a look at How To Make & Use Rails In Minecraft as well as Minecraft Best Bow Enchantments.