Are you looking for some of the best Bow Enchantments in Minecraft? Like who wouldn’t want to have an overpowered weapon in the game to kill enemies and shoot at items easily? Mentioned below are some of the best enchantments that you can use in the game to improve the stats of your weapon. So, simply scroll down and find out which are the best Bow Enchantments to use.
Which are the best Bow Enchantments in Minecraft?
- Flame: This is a pretty self-explanatory enchantment. It will basically allow the bow to shoot flaming arrows. This will set objects on fire and increase damage
- Infinity: This Bow Enchantment will grant you infinite arrows. However, for this to work you will need to have at least one arrow in your inventory.
- Mending: This Bow Enchantment will make sure that you can repair your bow using just experience orbs.
- Power: This is one of the best Minecraft Bow Enchantments as it will allow you to boost the damage done by the arrow.
- Punch: This Bow Enchantment will increase the arrow knockback and stun enemies. It will cause your enemies to stumble and fall back which gives you more time to attack.
- Unbreaking: This Bow Enchantment will make sure that your bow doesn’t lose its durability. You won’t have to swap out bows every time you wear your old one out.
Using enchantments with any of your equipment is a good idea as it will allow you to wildly increase the capabilities and stats of your instrument.
This is everything that you will need to know about the best Minecraft Bow Enchantments. While you are here you can also have a look at How To Make & Use Rails In Minecraft as well as the Minecraft Best Pickaxe Enchantments.