Getting the Far Cry 6 Maine 15f Error Code but not sure how to fix it? Try these troubleshooting tips. This error basically puts a roadblock in your hopes of playing co-op with a friend because you are unable to connect to servers. Players are reporting that they cannot go to the Store nor get into co-op. Let’s look at what you can do to resolve this.
How to Fix Far Cry 6 Maine 15f Error Code?
Try this Workaround
This workaround seems to work for some and does not work for others. But reset your Ubisoft password and see if the Far Cry 6 Maine 15f Error Code comes up. It is kind of a strange ‘fix’ but it does the trick. If you are on PC, you can do the same.
You can also verify your game files and check if you are able to connect to the store or join co-op mode missions.
Verify the Game Files on Epic Games Store
- Start Epic Games launcher
- Click on the Game Library
- Click on Far Cry 6
- Select Settings
- Click on Verify
- Close the launcher, restart it and launch the game again
Verify the Game Files on Ubisoft connect
- Start Ubisoft Connect
- Click on Games > Far Cry 6
- Click on Properties
- Find Local Files
- Click on Verify Files
If it doesn’t work, try the steps mentioned below:
- Close Far Cry 6 and reload it.
- Shut down your system and restart it to see if it fixes the problem.
- Wait for an update from Ubisoft or Far Cry 6 via their official Twitter accounts.
- Contact Ubisoft support and they will surely help you out.
- As a last resort, re-download and install the game.
In case you need help with any mission, be sure to head over to our Far Cry 6 guides on Gamer Tweak! We’ve got some bug fixes for you as well. For example, here’s how to solve the HD textures not working on Xbox, and a workaround for the blurry textures bug. Plus, if you get the Warm Up PSO cache error, check out what you need to do.