There are new rare ghosts that have been added to Luigi’s Mansion 3. And you can also capture them. However, the process of doing that is unknown, nor is the game helpful in that sense. And this is where we come in. So, scroll down and find out how to capture ghosts.
How to capture Rare Ghosts in Luigi’s Mansion 3?
- Open the Luigi’s Mansion 3 game.
- In the main startup menu, you will be given 3 options that you can choose between.
- Choose the ScareScraper option from the 3.
- Make sure that you select either the online multiplayer or local multiplayer mode.
- Next, you will get an option to choose between the number of floors.
- Make sure you select the option for 10 floors.
- Start the game and keep completing all the objectives until the 5th floor of the mansion.
- Once you get here you will come across several rare ghosts in the game.
- If you see a rare ghost that you want in Luigi’s Mansion 3, make sure that you are the only one who captures it, not any of the other players
Also Read: Luigi’s Mansion 3 All Elevator Keys Location
Which Rare Ghosts can you capture?
- Bomb Goob
- Bomb Hammer
- Bomb Oozer
- Regen Goob
- Regen Hammer
- Regen Slinker
- Speed Goob
- Speed Hammer
- Speed Oozer
Unfortunately, there are no rewards for capturing all the Rare Ghosts in the game. There is an in-game achievement that you can get. However, this achievement doesn’t come with any rewards as such. Although, you will be able to complete your collection of captured ghosts in the game.
This is everything that you need to know about how to capture all the rare ghosts in Luigi’s Mansion 3. Now that you are here you can also have a look at How to unlock New Outfits, New Floor Themes & More in the game.