Post Valheim, if there is any game that has taken Steam on fire, it is Loop Hero. Despite having poor graphics, there are tons of players who are currently playing Loop Hero on PC. Similar to other games, there are some players who reported that they are having issues while launching Loop Hero on their PCs.
If you too are facing Loop Hero won’t launch issue on your PC then don’t worry, we have a few fixes that might help you enjoy the game smoothly.
How To Fix Loop Hero Won’t Launch Issue?
The first and foremost thing is if you are encountering this issue then don’t worry, this issue is not happening because of your hardware. The developer of the game has not only acknowledged this issue but also addressed it.
Here’s what the developer of the game has to say about the ‘Loop Hero won’t launch’ issue:
From what we know:
• The game may not start if RivaTuner (or another program with OSD) is running on the system
• The mouse may behave strangely if the game is running on a secondary monitor with a different resolution than the primary monitor.
• Game probably wont start on MacOS 11
Those who did not understand the technical language used by the developer of Loop Hero should know that if you have any software with OSD or On Screen Display installed on your PC, you would not be able to launch Loop Hero on your PC.
To fix Loop Hero won’t launch issue on your PC, you will have to close applications like Nvidia GFE in-game overlay, RivaTuner, and Fraps if they are running in the background.
If this fix did not work for you, then you can try the following fixes.
- Run the executable file or .exe file of the game as admin
- Make sure you are using the updated version of Visual C++ redistributable.
- Disable the Anti-virus software.
If none of the fixes resolved Loop Hero won’t launch issue then you have no option left but to re-install the game.