Many Destiny players are looking to connect their Bungie account with their Twitch account. This process is important when you want to get freebies in the game. And while the process is simple, many find it confusing. So in this guide let us quickly check how to link your Bungie account to Twitch.
How to Link Bungie Account to Twitch
First make sure you have a Twitch account, if you have then log in to your account at Twitch. And if you don’t have one then register for a Twitch account. You can register for it by clicking on sign up.
- Log in to your Bungie account.
- You can log in using your Steam Account for PC, or using your Xbox, or PlayStation accounts.
- Next, create your profile if you haven’t already. This will allow you to claim Bungie Rewards.
- After logging in go to the Account Settings page.
- Here, on the left side of the screen click on Account Linking.
- Now, you will get the option to link your Bungie Account to other platforms. You should see Twitch here.
- Click on the Link account button beside Twitch.
- This will bring up a popup that requires you to authorize your twitch sign-in. If you have already logged in then it will show you your Twitch account.
- On this popup, you can check the basics about the information that Destiny can collect after you Authorize it. Click on Authorize if you accept.
- Once Authorized you will connect your Twitch account to your Bungie account.
Many users that change their username on Twitch can have problems when trying to claim rewards. If that is the case then try unlinking and relinking your account. This should help fix it.
That covers this guide on how to connect your Bungie account to Twitch. Since you use Twitch you might find these guides useful on how to buy Twitch bits, how to link battlenet, most subbed streamers, and the fix for failed to load OBS channel information. And for more things gaming don’t miss out on Gamer Tweak.