With the release of the closed beta of Overwatch 2 finally, players are excited to test it out. But as it is a closed beta, only some players are eligible to do so. These players are selected based on different factors. While you can still opt for the beta version on their website, you might have to wait for a long time to get selected. Although if you get Twitch drops, you have a better opportunity to test out its beta. So, here’s our guide on how to link Battlenet to your Twitch account.
How to Link Battlenet to Twitch Account
While it requires a few clicks, make sure to have a Battlenet account. Follow the mentioned below steps:
- Launch the Twitch app and click on your Account to the top-right icon.
- Select the Settings option.
- Then, click on the Connections tile.
- You will see the option to link with Battle.net on top of the connections.
- Click on the Connect option and enter all your credentials.
- Make sure to verify your account and head to Twitch’s homepage.
- Now, head over to the account settings of Battlenet.
- Click on the Connections tile to the left.
- Select the connect option for Twitch and enter the credentials for your Twitch account.
Overwatch 2 Beta Twitch Drops
- Once you have linked your Battlenet and Twitch, watch the Twitch streamers that are streaming the closed beta of Battlenet.
- You need to watch the selected streams for four hours during a limited time to get a Twitch drop.
- Check out our guide on the full list of the selected Twitch streamers.
- After you have completed the four-hour stream, you will receive access to the PvP beta on redeeming the Twitch drop.
- You don’t necessarily need to own Overwatch to play the closed beta.
If you don’t receive access to the beta don’t be disappointed as Blizzard has confirmed there will be several Beta programs for Overwatch 2 in the future.
That’s all on how to link Battlenet to the Twitch account. If you liked this guide, make sure to check out our other Video Gaming Guides right here on Gamer Tweak.