Stardew Valley is full of different characters with varied personalities, however, one female character named Leah has certain striking features that make her stand out. Becoming friends with other players in the game can be profitable, especially if you are looking to get some free gifts.
Although not everyone will respond in the same way, each character has their preferences, and learning about them, before you approach them can be useful. Therefore, you can take the help of this guide and learn more about this talented artist.
Everything to know about Stardew Valley Leah (Guide)
Leah is one of the artsy, kind, nature-loving characters, in the game. She is also considered to be a good companion if you are looking to get married. If you have been searching for a calm and collected friend, she is your best option, out of the other female characters. Below, we will mention everything related to Leah so that you are aware of all her likes and dislikes.
Who is Leah?
Her birthday falls on the 23rd of Winter. She lives just outside Pelican Town. She does not seem to have any close family or relatives. Although, she does have one friend, named Elliott. You can become friends with her under certain conditions, that we will mention below.
What Gift does Leah like? Best Gifts
Before you think of making her your friend, you should be aware of what she likes and what she doesn’t.
Here are a bunch of things you can get for her and make her happy (Leah likes these a lot):
- Poppy seed Muffin
- Goat Cheese
- Vegetable Medley
- Magic Rock Candy
Keep in mind that, unlike other characters, she dislikes:
- Hash Browns
- Rice Pudding
- Ice Cream
Leah’s Heart Events
- At 2 Hearts, you can enter Leah’s cottage and talk to her. Be careful with the dialogues you choose as it will affect your friendship with her. Additionally, make sure you do not select the option, ‘May I have a kiss?’, as this will drastically affect your friendship level.
- At 4 Hearts, you can enter Leah’s cottage and once you start interacting with her, make sure you choose either of these options – ‘It had to be done” or “Your ex sounds like an idiot”
- At 6 Heats, She will give you a gift that will convey how she feels about you.
- At 8 Hearts, Leah will invite you to her Art Show, you will have to go into town, anytime between 3 pm to 5 pm to start the show. Another alternative would be to sell her art on her computer via a website. To trigger this, all you have to do is enter her cottage.
- At 10 Hearts, you will have to sit through an argument between Leah and her ex, after this, you will get two dialogue options you can choose from. However, whichever one you choose doesn’t really matter as your friendship level won’t fluctuate.
- At 14 Hearts, leave the house between 6 am to 8 am to trigger this event, she will offer you 3 paintings and you can pick whichever one you want.
What is Leah’s Daily Schedule?
Understanding her schedule can be important if you are looking to become friends with Leah.
- At 9 am, she gets up, until it is time to leave for the Pierre’s General Store, she works on her art pieces in her cottage.
- She goes to the store at 11 am.
- She will leave the store and head back home around 5 pm. After you interact with her, she is pretty much available and you can go over to her cottage to talk to her.
This is everything you need to know about Leah in Stardew Valley. If you are interested in this game you can also check out our guide about Marlon, Sebastian and the best gifts for Haley, available here on Gamer Tweak.