Tears of Themis is a romance-themed game that is available in several different languages which you can change according to your preferences. Each character is voiced by different actors for different languages. In this article, we will show you how to change languages.
How to Switch the Language in Tears Of Themis?
If you want to learn how to change the language in Tears of Themis, keep reading this article.
- To begin the process of changing the language, you will first have to open the Tears of Themis application on your device.
- Once you do so, head over to the System menu. You can do so by clicking on the Settings button located in the top right of the screen. This button is highlighted with a gear icon, so it is pretty easy to find.
- After you open the System menu, you will find several different choices. Of these, the Language Settings menu will be located towards the bottom of the list.
- You will be able to see the current language the application is using next to ‘Text Language’.
- This menu will also have a ‘Switch’ button.
- Clicking on it will show you a list of the different languages you can choose.
- You can now choose from a list of languages like English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, and Traditional Chinese.
- Once you click on any one of these languages, the application will switch to it.
This is how you can change the language in Tears of Themis. Doing so is really easy and it only takes a few minutes to complete. The ability to change the language according to your choice is a great feature because it helps you enjoy this unique game in a language you are most comfortable with.
If you liked this article, check out how you can increase affection in Tears of Themis.