While playing Tears of Themis, you will need to earn affection from the characters in the game. This is an essential element in the game’s romantic theme. If you gain the affection of the characters, you will unlock new rewards and items. In this article, we will show you how you can do so.
How to Increase Affection in Tears of Themis?
To learn how you can increase affection in Tears of Themis, keep reading the steps below:
- If you want to increase affection, you can do so by reading stories and heading to the Visit section of the game.
- You will be able to read stories by unlocking cards in the game.
- In the Visits section of Tears of Themis, you will have to interact with a character in a particular area.
- Interactions include speaking to them and reading all about their personal story.
- While you interact with these characters, you will have the opportunity to play games like Rock, Paper and Scissors and Old Maid.
- If you win a game of Old Maid, you will receive 100 Affection points. If you lose, you will receive 200 Affection points.
- Apart from these interactive activities, you can also touch them. This includes touching their watches, pendants and even petting them.
- Doing so will get you the affection of the characters you interact with.
- The more you gain their affection, the further you will get to interact with them and learn more about their personal stories.
- While you do so, you will need to remember that the game has capped affection points at 1000 per day for the characters.
- You can still continue to interact with the characters after you cross the daily cap. The only difference will be that you will not receive any points.
This is how you can increase affection from characters in Tears of Themis. If you keep interacting with the game’s characters, you will definitely earn their affection. Just remember about the daily cap of 1000 points.
If you liked this article, check out everything you need to know about your favorite characters in Tears of Themis.