Wondering how to complete the King Henry VIII challenge in Bitlife? The notorious monarch’s life needs to be emulated by the players in-game in order for them to successfully complete it. In this guide, we’ll walk you through all the steps required to complete this challenge!
How to Complete The King Henry VIII Challenge In BitLife?
The King Henry VIII task in Bitlife is pretty straightforward. In order to successfully accomplish every task, you’ll need to first go through all of the components that need completion. We’ve enlisted the same below:
- Become The King Of England.
- Marry six or more wives.
- Consummate your marriage with a child from each wife.
- Have your sixth wife bear you a son.
- Execute all wives from your previous marriages.
Here’s how you can complete this easily:
- First, you have to become King Of England. In order to do this, you have to ensure you’re born in royal lineage. This is pretty easy, all you have to do is select England and hope to be born as a prince. If you don’t- just surrender and start a new custom life until you eventually gain the title of prince. Next, you need to succeed your father as King Of England. To best do this quickly, at age 18 you can head to crime>hitman and eliminate your parents. This will quickly grant you royal succession and your first task will be complete.
- Next, you have to marry over 6 wives. In order to do this, you’ll have to head to love>dating and choose to date a girl who has good fertility stats among the others. In order to get married, you can choose the propose option and get a yes even without a ring, because your title and net worth will account for it.
- Now, in order to get your wife to bear you a child, you’ll have to ensure you use the make love option multiple times with your wife not using the birth control pill. Once your wife has borne you a child, you can divorce her but don’t execute her just yet.
- Similarly, you’ll have to carry out the above step 5 times. When you’re on your 6th wife, you will have to ensure you get a son since that’s a necessity in this challenge. A trick to this is if the child is a girl, exit the app and relaunch it until it’s a boy.
- You can now choose to marry more times and have more children or you can stop and start executing your ex-wives. Remember if you divorce your sixth wife, you will have to execute her as well, and so on.
- Any mode of execution works here. However, you will have to keep them all in the same year because, in case the public outrage over eclipses a limit, that will affect your respect level as well. A low respect level will probably lead to your exile and you’ll have to rethink and redo the challenge all over.
- After the completion of all tasks, you’ll have successfully accomplished the King Henry VIII challenge on Bitlife! This will also land you a mystery prize which you need to pick out of 4 hidden treasure chests.
We hope you liked this guide, which was to help you out in this challenge. If you like playing Bitlife often, and have a fancy for the challenges that appear, check this guide on how you can complete the WAP challenge in Bitlife!