Many players are stuck in Jonsau Shrine in Zelda Tears of The Kingdom (TOTK) because they cannot attach the ball to the yellow circles on the ceiling. To complete this shrine, you must use the Ultrahand ability, but not in a convenient way. The basic concept behind this shrine is buoyancy. In this guide, we will tell you how to use it to solve the Jonsau (or Josha) Shrine.
How to Complete Jonsau Shrine in Zelda TOTK (Puzzle Solution)
The Jonsau Shrine is located in Lanayru Wetlands between Lanayru and Central Hyrule at coordinates (1743, 0018, 0025). In this shrine, you’ll have to activate the yellow circles on the ceiling to complete it. If you’ve tried using the Ultrahand ability, then by now you know that you cannot solve the “Deep Force” puzzle this way. To answer this puzzle is buoyancy and here’s how to use it:
- As soon as you enter the Shrine, you’ll notice a ball floating on water.
- Now, you can lift the ball up with the Ultrahand ability, but you cannot attach it to the yellow circles on the ceiling.
- Use the Ultrahand ability to line up the ball below this circle, then put it underwater. This ball is hollow and once you let it go, it will launch out of the water and reach the yellow circles.
- Now, go through the door and beat the enemy by targeting their eyeball.
- You’ll notice a treasure chest in the water but you cannot access it.
- All you have to do is get the ball from the previous room and drown it near the chest. Then use Ultrahand to attach it to the chest and get it to the surface.
- In this chest, you’ll find a Construct Bow.
- In the next room, you’ll find a similar mechanism but a yellow board instead of the ball.
- Use Ultrahand to lift the board, rotate it so it is lined up straight, and then put it underwater. It will attach itself to the mechanism on the ceiling and open the door to the next room.
- The next room is similar to the first one. With the help of the ball, remove the wooden board blocking the lift.
- Once the lift is down, climb on it, place the ball below this lift with Ultrahand, and let it go.
- After you’ve launched in the air, use the paraglider to reach the green spiral to get the Light of Blessing.
Now, you can use the Light of The Blessing to increase Link’s Hearts and Stamina. If you are still confused, then here’s a video by Trophygamers on YouTube.
That’s all from us on how to complete the Jonsau Shrine in Zelda Tears of The Kingdom. While you’re here, check out our ToTK guides section for more Shrine walkthroughs like Kyokugon, Orochium, and more. If prefer video walkthroughs, then you can also visit our YouTube channel for them.