As you may already know, players require multiplayer items to experience Co-op, PvP or Invasion mechanics of this open-world game. Wondering how to invade other players’ games and worlds in Elden Ring? Here’s the item you need to use.
How to Invade Other Players Worlds in Elden Ring?
To invade other players, you require the Bloody Finger item which is a one-time consumable. With this, you can invade another player’s world. If your attempt is successful, players have to beat the Host of Fingers of the world where you were summoned. And during the invasion, Finger Phantoms can be used as items. Head to the Rose Church in Liurnia of the Lakes to find the Bloody Finger.
Note that you might just not have to kill the host, but also beat the co-op allies that they have summoned. Once you beat the host, you will be sent back to your own world. Players can use the Finger Severer item to head back to their world as well or to send a co-op ally back to their world. You cannot use this to send an invader back – players must fight and kill them to end the session. You can obtain the Finger Severer by searching the corpse in Stranded Graveyard.
Also Read | How to Summon Friends in Elden Ring
More things to know about Invasion
- You can also attempt to invade the same world you have previously invaded before.
- If you want to avoid getting invaded, here’s how to do it. This will significantly reduce the challenge, but with this, you can focus on the solo campaign without worrying about players trying to attack you.
- In case you are invaded and you want to request the help of another hunter, you need to use the White Cipher Ring. This will automatically send a request for a Hunter after your invasion occurs. You can buy this ring at the cost of 1000 Runes at the Twin Maiden Husks (Roundtable Hold).
- In case you want to lure in invaders, use the Taunter’s Tongue item.
- With the use of a Small Red Effigy, you can send a competitive sign to a summoning pool. You can try to jump into another player’s world to beat its host and other allies. This item can be found on a corpse near the Stormhill Colosseum entrance.
- And with a Duelist’s Furled Finger, you can create a competitive multiplayer summon sign. For this, you have to beat the Host of Fingers of the world where you were summoned. This item can be found on a corpse near the Stormhill Colosseum entrance.
With that out of the way, check out the best starting class to play in Elden Ring here.